The Inaugural Symposium of the Asia Pacific Tele-Ophthalmology Society was held on June 19, 2016 in Beijing, China.
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: China National Convention Center, Beijing, China
Address: No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100105 China
Theme: Connect, Innovate & Serve
The Inaugural Symposium featured presentations and sharing made by:
- Dr. Andreas MUELLER (Australia) on Prevention of Blindness & Tele-Ophthalmology
- Dr. Robert CHANG (U.S.) on Tele-Ophthalmology & Service Innovation
- Dr. Akitoshi YOSHIDA (Japan) on Nationwide Diabetic Retinophathy Screening in Japan
- Dr. R. KIM (India) on Tele-Ophthalmology Models in Remote Areas
- Dr. Ryo KAWASAKI (Japan) on Analyzing the Cost-Effectiveness of the Nationwide Diabetic Retinophathy Screening in Japan
- Prof. Mingguang HE (Australia) on Innovative Services in Ophthalmology and the Internet
Click here for more information about the speakers.