There are 2 types of membership, individual membership and institutional membership.
1. Individual Membership
- The applicant should be an individual with at least 2 years of solid experience in working as an ophthalmologist, or working in a field or industry related to tele-ophthalmology.
- Applicants domiciled in the Asia-Pacific Region will be admitted as a full member while applicants domiciled outside the Asia-Pacific region as an associate member.
2. Institutional Membership
- The applicant should be a tele-ophthalmologic or related society/unit with at least 2 years of solid experience in working in a field or industry related to tele-ophthalmology.
- Applicants based in the Asia-Pacific Region will be admitted as a regional member while applicants based outside the Asia-Pacific region as an associate members.
- Concessionary registration at the APTOS Congress
- Free access to educational resources in APTOS members’ area
- APTOS e-newsletter
- Participation in the APTOS Award Program
- Priority in participation in collaborative programs initiated by APTOS
- US$50 per year for individual members
- US$200 per year for institutional members
Please note that individual membership fee will be raised to US$70 per year while institutional membership fee to US$300 per year effective from January 1, 2019. Individual members can enjoy a discount of US$20 if they pay their fees for 2 consecutive years in one go. Institutional members that are up-to-date on their dues can enjoy a 5% discount on exhibition booth fees at upcoming APTOS annual symposiums.
Complete the application form online (individual or institutional) and upload your CV (for individuals) or registration certificate (for institutions). Applications will only be processed upon receipt of membership fee, which will be refunded in the event of the application is not successful.
Should you have any queries, please contact the APTOS Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.