There are 2 types of membership, individual membership and institutional membership.
1. Individual Membership
- The applicant should be an individual with at least 2 years of solid experience in working as an ophthalmologist, or working in a field or industry related to tele-ophthalmology.
- Applicants domiciled in the Asia-Pacific Region will be admitted as a full member while applicants domiciled outside the Asia-Pacific region as an associate member.
2. Institutional Membership
- The applicant should be a tele-ophthalmologic or related society/unit with at least 2 years of solid experience in working in a field or industry related to tele-ophthalmology.
- Applicants based in the Asia-Pacific Region will be admitted as a regional member while applicants based outside the Asia-Pacific region as an associate members.
- Concessionary registration at the APTOS Congress
- Free access to educational resources in APTOS members’ area
- APTOS e-newsletter
- Participation in the APTOS Award Program
- Priority in participation in collaborative programs initiated by APTOS
- For Individual Members: US$20 per year
- For Institutional Members: US$100 per year
- Please note that individual membership fees will be raised to US$50 per year and institutional membership fees to US$200 per year effective from January 1, 2018.
Return a signed application form (individual or institutional) and your CV (for individuals) or registration certificate (for institutions) to the APTOS Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Centre for Eye Research Australia
Level 7, Peter Howson Wing
32 Gisborne Street